Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vintage Rose Party Details

We chose a Vintage Rose theme since Evalie's middle name is Rose...after all, once she's old enough to realize this, she likely won't ever let me host a rose party for her again ;) Behold: the party details...

Drink Station: Dispensers from Walmart actually didn't work well - don't recommend buying them (I had to return them after the party)...


Thank you to my stampin up pal Amy for helping me decorate the mason jars!


Handrolled paper straws from HeyYoYo on Etsy.com:


Most of the food spread:


Yes, I made the cake! Super easy - learned how to do it from a tutorial I watched from Pinterest...



The Birthday Girl's Throne:


Perfectly decorated rice crispy pops made by my neighbour Alisa:


Wreath for the front door - looks like roses right? Actually it's made of died coffee filters! Ordered from TatteredRoseArt on Etsy.com


Favours were Roses in little decorated glass baby food jars:




Or, guests could also choose a boxed cupcake instead:


Decorated formula tins full of vintage rose gifts were the game prizes:


I made yards and yards of banners out of fabric doilies and die-cut triangles to hang from the ceiling...Completed the focal point on the mantel with silk flowers:


Also had a mini banner strung around the round food table:


Handmade birthday hats were a big hit!





thanks to all who made these details happen!

4 comments:

lyssa said...

Beautiful and amazing, just like you!

Ruth said...

Love it all! Thanks for sharing.

Cate said...

Totally gorgeous Erika! I'm sorry I missed it (but I put the invitation in my Project Life album). When she looks back at the photos she's going to be sad that she doesn't remember it. :) I love how the banner looks. Do you have it hanging somewhere else now?

downingsm said...

You did such an amazing job, and your photography skills make everything look stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...