Monday, May 16, 2011

More scrappin!



Oh yes...I have headed the advice of my many momma friends who also scrapbook: ENJOY YOUR HOBBY WHILE SHE'S YOUNG, SHE ONLY GETS MORE BUSY! So, while baby was sleeping...this is what I was busy doing (oh, yeah...I SHOULD have been sleeping, though too, right?!)












(below - thank you to my friend Joanne for reminding me of this awesome new 7 Gypsies paper...I made this layout right after I saw your blog! Put Glossy Accents over the title to make it pop...took the pic while it was still a work in progress...)




3 comments:

Cate said...

Sometimes sleep is overrated. :) Especially if scrapping is so inspiring. Hugs!!

lyssa said...

Nice work Momma! Inspiring as always :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...