Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to Granny Bev!

Dear Momma -

Thank you for the years of investment in my life. Thank you for the work that you did on yourSELF to become who you are today...so that I can be who I am. Thank you for teaching me, loving me, playing with me...for every poopy diaper, crayon-colored wall, and every ruined piece of furniture. You are a treasure to me...and now you're a treasure to your granddaughter Evalie Rose too!

I have learned how to be a mother from you. I love you...

Your Cindy Girl
(Photos are professionally shot by LTC Photography London, ON)








2 comments:

lyssa said...

Beautiful mom(s)!

Canadian Kristin said...

Love how happy Granny Bev is with that little dear in her arms! Such great photos you have here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...