Monday, September 29, 2008

A Week in My Life...

I've introduced many of you to the Lovely Ali Edwards...and some of you knew of her before me. Although, few of you could claim to be a bigger fan than I (challenge anyone? *lol* hope Cate doesn't see this!!!)

Anyway, she's done a mini album in the past that's about A Week in My Life...and this week is when it starts! So, I'm joining in the fun and taking daily pictures (this is collection week - monday through sunday) of the little things that make up my life. They include my alarm clock, my foggy car windows in the morning, my office, my favorite mug...everything! I can't wait to enjoy doing this project and leave behind a legacy of the simple things that have made up my daily living.

If you'd like to join in on this project, click on Ali's link to the right of this post and send me the results! Can't wait to see what you all create :)

1 comment:

Canadian Kristin said...

Hmmmmm, very cool and fun idea....tempting.......maybe next week as I think Connor may have the chx pox!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...